Wealth Building for
Social Service Professionals
As a former social service professional, Lenise Rose provides specialty services to individuals who work in this field, are suffering from burn out and wish to make a change in their career direction. Social Service Professionals are defined as individuals who support children and families and who work in the family and juvenile courts, community agencies, schools, and hospitals. Examples are: social workers, counselors, attorneys, judges, court reporters, foster care workers, foster care advocates, parent partners and other related occupations that once again are all focused on social wellness.
TOP REASONS THAT SOCIAL SERVICE PROFESSIONALS WORK WITH LENISE ROSE TO MAKE A CHANGE IN THEIR FINANCIAL WELLNESS AND CAREER DIRECTION
1. They are suffering from career burnout.
2. They feel underappreciated and high levels of stress.
3. They do not feel valued.
4. They feel stuck and unfulfilled.
5. They struggle to practice self-care.
8. They do not feel there is enough money to do what is needed.
9. They feel limited and restricted due to system red tape.
10. They feel concerned about their financial habits.
11. They feel powerless to have the impact they want to have.
12. They are frustrated. and often overwhelmed.
14. They experience secondary trauma in their field.
15. They experience health issues.
16. They are determined to make a difference in others lives.
Learn how Lenise Rose can you help you use your talents and skills, fulfill your passions, and build your wealth foundation at the same time.